keskiviikko 24. kesäkuuta 2009

Wednesday-renew

Hilipatiheijaa!
Eilen löytyi taas kaikkea kivaa nukkikseen, mutta siitä myöhemmin esittelyä.. Oli muutenkin vähäsen laiska päivä, ainoastaan tällainen ruukkukasvi valmistui patiolle:

Howdy-how!
Yesturday I found all sorts of fun stuff to my dollhouse, but about that later.. After all, I did have a bit of an lazy-day, all I made was this potted plant to the patio:

Mitähän lajia tuo mahtaa olla?
Kasviin käytetty kuivia villiviinin kärhiä ja kirpparilta löydetyn muovikukan lehtiä. Ruukku Sinellistä (muistaakseni..).
Tälle päivälle oikein muuta keksinyt, kuin vaihdoin avatarikuvan :l

I wonder what plant that is?
I made this of dryed wine tendrils and some plastic leaves of an plastic plant I found from the Tiimari-shop. The pot is originaly from Sinelli craft-store (if I remember it right..).
I couldn't think of anything better for today, so I just changed my avatar-pic :l

Ei kommentteja: