keskiviikko 15. heinäkuuta 2009

Nyt se on loppu!-That does it!

Kasviprokkis, siis :D Tuommoinen pusikko siitä sitten tuli:

The plant-project, that is :D So, here's the whole bush:

Eikä korpit ole haukanneet lehteäkään.. Aluslautasella näkyy kiva vesiefekti, kun kastelin kasvin ennen kuvan ottoa. Kyllä tuollainen ulkopuutarha kelpaisi itsellekin :)

And the raven's haven't touched a leaf.. There's a cool water-effect in the plate there, since I watered the plant right before taking a ptoto. Sure, I could use a garden like that myself :)

Kokemuksesta tiedän, että tuo kasvaa vielä kaksi kertaa korkeammaksi tuosta, eli varmaan jonkin tukikepin joudun laittamaan, mutta siitä myöhemmin, vaikka täyttöpostaukseksi ;)

From experience I can tell you that the plant will grow up to be two times as tall as it is now, so I'll probably have to place some supporting-sticks there later on. But about it maybe another time ;)

Ei kommentteja: