torstai 27. toukokuuta 2010

Kehnot kuvat-Lousy photos

Sain vihdoinkin laitettua listaa kasvihuoneen nurkkiin, ja pari hyllyä seinään.

I finally managed to glue some batten on the corners of the greenhouse, and even placed a couple of shelves there.


Vaikea tästä oli saada hyviä kuvia..

This was very difficult to photograph at all..

Ovenpielushyllyt ovat aika kapeat, mutta ajattelin tehdä muista vähän leveämpiä.

Shelves side by side with the door are kindanarrow, but I toughed I'd make the rest of them differently.

Kukkalapio näyttää vähän mittasuhteita..

The little spade models those measurements a bit..

Saahan näillekin hyllyille jo jotain. Ei ihan kukkia, mutta jotain lannoitepurkkia, tai sen sellaista.

Maybe plants won't fit to these shelves, but maybe some fertilizer-cans or so.

2 kommenttia:

Annie Fryd kirjoitti...

Your greenhouse is my alltime favorit. It´s creative and different, and I love the fact that it´s not an expensive dollhouse kit...

Margaret kirjoitti...

I think you have done a fabulous job on the greenhouse, so different to the original white cage. It looks really old, nicely aged. The 'slate' floor is perfect and I love how you used the pretty brooch above the door.