tiistai 21. huhtikuuta 2009

Traakkeja-Dragons

Tässä myös nämä kirppissaaliin lohikäärmeet, toinen sai jo hopeavärin pintaansa (oli alkujaan sininen):

Here are the two dragons of my resent flea-market catch, the other already got himself a nice silvery-coating (it used to be blue):

Nyt mietin tekisinkö toisesta samanlaisen, vai jättäisin odottamaan ideavyöryä, tai jättäisin tuollaiseksi ja laittaisin lastenhuoneen hyllylle vekkulin..
Tuo hopeinen (esittää patsasta, tms.) päätyy varmaan Evanin huoneeseen. Hän tuntuu pitävän lohikäärmeistä.

Now I think if I should paint the other one, too, or should I just stay and wait for the new ideas to pop-up, or should I place that red one to the old nurcery as it is..
So, that silver one is now supposed to be a statue, and probably goes to Evan since he seems to like dragons.

Ei kommentteja: